Where is Menlo Park Hotel in Galway?

queenlex

More specifically I am wondering could you walk to this hotel from the city centre? Many thanks in advance,

Q

More specifically I am wondering could you walk to this hotel from the city centre? Many thanks in advance,

Q
You *could* walk but would probably not want to. Would be 30 mins walk at least. Just jump in a cab.

As regards where is it....could explain it better based on where your coming into town from. But it you can find the Tuam Road Roundabout (not the moneenageisha one - the one further out) - you go straight through it (if your coming in from Dublin/Limerick side) or turn right if coming in from N17/Tuam side. Then follow road down to the next r'bout - straight through it - and hotel is right there on the right hand side.

Course i could have avoided all of the above and provided you with this [broken link removed]

if you walk into town cross the very busy road before you get to Lidl (Aldi?) and take the 2nd turn up to the left. Brings you out in Eyre Square. If the weather is nice its ok of a walk but if its wet or windy its not so nice as the road is very exposed and very busy.

It's only about 20 minutes walk, heading out of town on the Headford road, pass Tesco on right, Omniplex on left, straight through roundabout, Dunnes (Terryland) on your right, hotel is at the next roundabout. Agree about bad weather and being exposed.

There is a bus you could get, from eyres square, it stops outside the hotel, i can't remember the bus number.