Where is Maynooth railway station?

Protocol

I am driving from Sligo to Maynooth tomorrow morning and plan to get the 07:45 train to Dublin city centre.

My questions are:

(1) where is the railway station if coming off the M4 motorway?

(2) what is the parking situation at the station?

Thanks very much for any help.

Take the sliproad off the M4 to Maynooth, turn right at top of the slip road, and this will lead you into Maynooth town. Before entering the town the entrance to the station is on the left hand side.

I think Ms X means turn left at the top of the slip road off the M4. The train station is still of the left before you enter the village just before the Glenroyal.

Protocol

When you get to the top of the slip road at the N4, turn left (not right, as suggested by Ms X).

Go straight through 3 sets of traffic lights. After the 3rd set, the train station is the fourth turn on your left.

You might get a parking spot at the station. If not, go into the Glenroyal Shopping Centre (appox 200 yards past station on right hand side).

There is a free Council Car Park to the LEFT as you enter the complex and you should get parking there at that time. Allow 5/10 minutes to walk back to the station.

Left or right of N4 depends on whether you are coming from Galway side or Dublin side

Back