Where in NY can you buy seven jeans/dressy clothes?

shrek

Hi Ladies,
Just wondering if any of you that have been in NY of late can advise me. I know you can buy all the casual stuff like tommy, ralph lauren etc but I was wondering the last time I wentI bought a lot of casual stuff but it was hard to get dressy clothes for going out at night in I am only 31 but all I bought over there was jumpers and casual tops would love to buy some dressier pieces next time around.Any of u have suggestions on shops apart from Macys?? Also I know Macys dont sell the SEven Jeans which I could not afford to buy here in Ireland(BT sells them from €190 up) but maybe some store in NY sells them??
Any tips or help would be great
Thanks.

Re: where in ny canyu buy seven jeans/dressy clothes?/

Try Jeffreys in the Meat Packing District. It's near Stella McCartneys boutique. Lots of really good clothes and shoes. The staff are so nice too. I hate Macys and much prefer the little boutiques around Greenwich Village and Soho. There are a few Armani Xchange stores around New York and I picked up a gorgeous skirt before Christmas - I'd say about 70% of the stuff there is casual though.

The only department store I can cope with is Saks 5th Ave.

Back