Where in Jean de Monts, France to watch Leinster Final?

Happy Girl

Following Meath's fantastic win against Dublin in Croke Park today I was just wondering if anybody might be aware of somewhere in Jean de Monts, France where we might get to see the Leinster Final this day 2wks. Do the French resorts tend to facilitate the "Paddys" for big gaelic games? My sincere consolences to all the Dub fans ! Up The Royal!!

Uh oh! Just realised that is same day as World Cup final so I can only assume that that would take priority over any Leinster Final!

If anybody at the location has a laptop, and there's Internet access, Bob's your uncle. Otherwise, I think you need to forget about it and watch it after the event! Not a lotta people in The Vendee region interested in GAA, I'm afraid.

There is an "Irish" pub with a couple of tv's & a big screen - can't remember the name of it off hand but we were there about 3 weeks ago & my husband watched gaa matches there - I'm sure if there is a few bob in it the owner can be talked into having both on?

Yes this is correct.

If you are staying at the 2 campsites on the edge of town the road from there leading into the town passes by an Irish bar which I think is called Macs?

Could be wrong on the name but there is definately an irish pub showing the games as I watched a few there 2 summers ago.

World cup won't be an issue as that is an evening kick off.

We stayed in Jean de Monts area two Summers ago and found an "Irish" pub showing the GAA matches, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it but it was full of Irish people on the particular Sunday that we were there, it does very good pub grub too. Sorry I can't be more specific but I'm sure if you ask around when you're in the area someone will be able to point you in the right direction. I have a lot of relations in Meath so Up the Royal indeed.

Melanies irish pub shows the matches its just around the corner from the church. There is a billboard on the corner. Great food also, plenty to eat. Enjoy.

We stayed in Camping Acapolco around 10 minutes outside St. Jean de Monts and they showed Irish tv in the bar all the time. It was hilarious to see the fellas from all counties sitting with their pints watching The Sunday Game!

Melanies irish pub shows the matches its just around the corner from the church. There is a billboard on the corner. Great food also, plenty to eat. Enjoy.

Yes thats the name Mels not Macs as i said earlier