Where could I get a Keychain?

hansov

Anybody know where in Dublin I could get a (I think it is called) keychain. Something that you could hang on a belt loop and long enough to put the attached keys in a trousers pocket. Need it to ensure that a teenager does not lose his keys. :eek:

Your best bet would be anywhere round Temple Bar and all the kooky little shops they have there, appeals to most young people for individual clothes and other related items.

Thanks - out for a walk at lunchtime and found one in a hardware store in Baggot St. Means I don't have to look old in Temple Bar. :D

Glad you found what you were looking for - know what you mean about feeling old - when did all this happen, doesn't feel that long ago that I was looking at oldies and swearing I would never be like that, now look at me, worried about mortgages, paying bills and generally having a grown up semi-responsible attitude, bring back the days of acne and bad hair:)

you said it girl,when ur young u think u'll never hit 18 but downhill all the way from there,what i wouldnt give to go back to those stress free days again!! even for one day

Back