Where can I get antenna adapter for Hyundai Tucson

hizzy

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone can help out? I'm looking to get an antenna adapter for a Hyundai Tucson. Basically the original radio is gone, got my mechanic to install new radio, however he said the adapter was missing.

I am based in Cork.

Regards

Hizzy

Yeah Halfords will fit a radio you buy so the lads generally know what they are doing bring the car up and bring the radio in or one of them out and see what they say.

Hi all

After much searching on the internet and calling into halfords in dublin and cork, I still can't get my hands on the antenna adapter, the one place that keeps popping up is crutchfield.ca, however, they won't ship to Ireland, due to warranty reasons.

Any suggestions, or help would be greatfully appreciated as I am on the verge of throwing my cd collection out the window.

Many thanks

Hizzy

How much is it?

Can you waive the waranty.

At this stage a new Antenna would be the way to go, assuming the new radio is just a standard enough new one.

Hi Frank

It only costs 9.99 dollars, however they say that I need an address in the USA for them to ship it to and then the person at that address can ship it to me.

I would love to waive the warranty.

As for the radio, its a brand new JVC.

Regards

Hizzy

Back