Where can I buy an outdoor security camera.

justsally

Again, mods if this is not in the correct place please move.

I'm looking to buy an outdoor security camera that can be connected up to my TV. Does such a thing exist? No recording facility needed but the possibility to check out who is at the door is essential. You might say why not just open the door:). Well, as I have to spend long spells in bed from time to time due to illness/treatment I can only be available to regular callers whom I know.

Thanks.

Don't Know where you are located but the Connacht Gold store on Quays in Sligo have a whole range of these for sale from €40 upwards. Connacht Gold used to be NCF Co Op but have now revamped to a woodies / Atlancic type store so might be worth checking them.

any of the security suppliers.

Borsatec
Gardiners.

Most likely radionics.

I would suggest maplin for anything electronic, they have stores in Mary st and Liffy valley, you can also order on line, there stuff is always top notch, and very good prices

camera

Have seen these in Homebase as well. I bought one couple of years ago from Argos catalogue but have never installed it. One of these days now!

Thanks for all the replies. I'm based in Dublin and am checking our all relevant suggestions.

Justsally

When, hopefully, I get fixed up I might put a notice on my door *BIG SISTER IS WATCHING YOU*.:D

Back