Where can I buy a small coffee grinder??

remey

can anyone tell me where I can buy a small coffee grinder, like a hand held one if there is such a thing. I dont want another gadget thing on the counters so something that can be thrown in a drawer.
Thanks

If you're buying a coffee grinder, get a decent one or there really is no point...you'll get crap coffee! A burr grinder is the way to go, and most of them are small anyway, and don't take up alot of room on the counter beside the espresso machine.

We stock a bodum one
[broken link removed] - Still time for Christmas delivery:)

It should also be available in the larger bodum stockists such as Brown Thomas / Arnotts.

can anyone tell me where I can buy a small coffee grinder, like a hand held one if there is such a thing. I dont want another gadget thing on the counters so something that can be thrown in a drawer.
Thanks
I believe The Concial burr grinder is the way to go for best coffee grinding, don't know if you can get one as hand held. Never realised there was so much to coffee grinding, I'm a bit of a coffee lover myself too so are you willing to drink crap coffee just so you'll have a tidy worktop, if so there are plenty of blade ones on the market which seem to be a lot smaller. still dont know if they'll fit in the drawer though and do you wish to purchase from a shop or online??

Back