Where can I buy a resonably priced wedding dress!

Maggs065

Hi,

Getting married in Sept. I would like to get a dress in the €500 - €750 range. TBH I don't believe in spending a fortune on a dress that I will be wearing for a couple of hours! I'm not into the meringue type getup - something simple really. Doesn't have to be from a wedding shop

I'm based in the Galway area, but will travel.
Any ideas/suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Maggs

Have you tried buy and sell magazine. You can access it online. Also if you posted this on weddingsonline.com forum. I'm not sure if it was Monsoon that had nice wedding dresses last year for a few hundred euro. Debenhams also. Have you thought of ordering one online from the United States. Way cheaper there.

I second Debenhams, my sister in law bought her bridesmaids dresses there and seen a nicer wedding dress than the one she had bought elsewhere!

Barnardo's in Carlow have a bridal outlet.

Don't scoff - All the bridal gowns are brand new and have been donated by various designers & retailers

They also have a bridal boutique in Dun Laoghaire

[broken link removed]

Thanks for all the suggestions. Definitely will check out Barnardos - heard a good piece on Ryan Tubridy about them . Also all their dresses are new. Have Debenhams/Monsoon in Galway so will also check them out.

Thanks all,
M.