Where are Ballyboden GAA Hermitage pitches?

hansov

Coming south on the M50, can anybody give me directions to Ballyboden SE, GAA pitches in Hermitage? Thanks

Take the Tallaght exit.
Head for City Centre.
At first roundabout (Spa Well) take the last exit.
At the next lights, turn right.
Ballyboden SE grounds are on the LHS-not too far from the lights.

Yeah I know Hermitage in Lucan. Hedger - would you know the way to St. Enda's Park aka HP. Are there GAA pitches there? Also do Ballyboden use the pitches there? According to the fixtures list, we have (a) hurling match(es) down there tonight. Thanks folks in advance..

There are GAA pitches in St. Endas. Not sure if Ballyboden use them though. The most direct way I can think of is if you come from Rathfarnham Village take a right at the Yellow House and as you drive up towards Ballyboden Road, take a left at the Tuning Fork Pub, straight up that road and it's the 4th left (just after Willbrook Estate). Hope this helps.

as hedger said saint endas park.
if you take the tallaght exit off the m50, take left towards city centre/templeogue, take third exit at next roundabout (right) at end of this road take a left, go through next set of traffic lights at crossroads take a right (blue haven pub in front of you). at very end of this road you
come to traffic lights, take a right here at next roundabout take a left go past the statoil and then at the next set of traffic lights take a left and follow this road until you come to the first right take that right then entrance to park 150 metres on right hand side.

Thanks folks. Eventually followed a friend who is a taxi driver. His route if anybody needs it again was as follows: Down the M50, off at Firhouse exit (the one after Tallaght) left at the top. Through three roundabouts and left at next lights at the entrance to Grange Golf Club. First right and the park is on the right. Got there but unfortunately the lads, while playing well, lost:(

Last edited:
Back