When Will You die ?

J

Joanne06

Might sound a bit morbid but this online tool tells you when your likely to die and some help on things you can do to extend your lifespan before its TOOO LATE !!!
http://www.moneyforums.co.uk/death_calculator.php

I'm sure barring accidents, most of us could live to see 90+ just be implementing small changes in our lifestyles. Me ?, I need a good book on becoming stress ! :)

Been thinking about this for some reason lately.

All going according to plan and barring some major natural or manmade disaster, here is what I predict in 100 years time. I will be dead. My children will also be dead. Their children, my grandchildren, will be old age pensioners. My greatgrandchildren are going to be in their 30's - 40's and my greatgreatgrandchildren will be in school.

I will be long forgotten and my greatgrandchildren, if they even know my name, that's as much as I can hope for.

It reminds me of looking in a diary that's a couple of years old. Things that were of mega importance, life or death matters, at the time of writing now seem so trivial.

What's it all about?

Murt

Murt10 said:
Been thinking about this for some reason lately.

All going according to plan and barring some major natural or manmade disaster, here is what I predict in 100 years time. I will be dead. My children will also be dead. Their children, my grandchildren, will be old age pensioners. My greatgrandchildren are going to be in their 30's - 40's and my greatgreatgrandchildren will be in school.

I will be long forgotten and my greatgrandchildren, if they even know my name, that's as much as I can hope for.

It reminds me of looking in a diary that's a couple of years old. Things that were of mega importance, life or death matters, at the time of writing now seem so trivial.

What's it all about?

Murt

Damn you. After reading this post I became depressed and pessimistic and my age of death fell from 88 to 76.

Thanks a lot fella!!

108!!! That's horrible!! I don't want to be that old - I'll have to start drinking more and take up smoking!

Apparently I died last Tuesday....that would explain the funny looks I've been getting !

Cahir said:
108!!! That's horrible!! I don't want to be that old - I'll have to start drinking more and take up smoking!

108? thinks its time you started living and get that age down to at least 90

95!!!! God, never expected to last that long! Saying that, my grandma recently died, aged 87, her sister died at the age of 99!!, and still have my mums parents alive!!! (both aged 83).

Seems i'm a gonner at 60.

Planned to retire 5 yrs early at 60 but not much point if I die at the retirement party. Better pack in the smokes !!

If I decrease the amount of exercise I do, become a heavy drinker and sadistic then I'll live to be 96 - that's a bit more like it :)

Back