When Ryanair changes the time of a flight?

putsch

I've just received notice from Ryanair that the times of the flights I booked for Easter have been changed. Although the times are not hugely different they don't suit me and I would like to cancel and get my money back.

Could anyone advise if this is possible? A quick glance at the t&cs didn't make it clear.

AFAIK they send an email with a link and you tick the option you want ie, accept the change, request a refund, etc

The options given are:
**PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT THIS FLIGHT CHANGE ONLINE
or
phone ryanair................

Before I phone I'd like to know the options. The website, t&cs, FAQs are not clear to me.

What I'd like to do is cancel at no cost to me.

Anyone any experience of this?

If I remember correctly, up to two hours, you just have to accept it. I have had airlines change flight times by 1.55 hours on me before - for that very reason, to avoid going over the magic two hour threshold. Above two hours and you get the right to cancel (this is from memory, so I might be remembering the thresholds wrong).

If I remember correctly, up to two hours, you just have to accept it. I have had airlines change flight times by 1.55 hours on me before - for that very reason, to avoid going over the magic two hour threshold. Above two hours and you get the right to cancel (this is from memory, so I might be remembering the thresholds wrong).

You know I think you may be right and of course the change is just under 2 hours. Last year the same thing happened and there were multiple changes in times which eventually totalled more than 2 hours but not when they did it piecemeal...................

I've noticed that flight changes happen more often when airlines go from summer to winter schedules which happens in I think April and November every year.

Back