When is the next mid term School Break

justsally

Looking to avoid mid-term break time when making holiday holiday booking - can someone who is lucky enough to have school-going children at the present time :) advise me of the inclusive dates.

Thanks

Seing that the children are still on holiday, it is possible these dates won't be available until after the new school year starts in September.

week beginning Monday 27th October is what our timetable says for both junior and senior schools

We got ours before they broke up. The dates apply to primary & while I think there is an effort to standardise, I did notice some schools were abit different last year.
The dates below don't have the weekend added in

27/10 to 31/10
24/12 to 6/1
16/2 to 20/2
6/4 to 17/4
30/6 to end of summer

Wow,

Brilliant!!! thanks for the help:). Now off to book flights to Malaga for late September - no bargains left *sigh* guess that's the penalty for the unavoidable late delay in booking same (but not before I saves those dates to my favourites)

Wow,

Brilliant!!! thanks for the help:). Now off to book flights to Malaga for late September - no bargains left *sigh* guess that's the penalty for the unavoidable late delay in booking same (but not before I saves those dates to my favourites)

You can get all these dates on a number of websites - 1 is the citizen info site. It keeps up to date and includes discretionary days which are useful to know.

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/c...hools/school_terms_in_primary_and_postprimary

Back