Wrong forum What's been your worst holiday experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dublin-32

Hey,

Just thought it would be interesteing to know what kind of holidays from hell are people experiencing these days?

Your stories please.....

I have to say that Bulgaria is one place i would not be in a hurry to go back to.The Majestic hotel was a beautiful hotel, but i could not get to like any of the food ,not just in the hotel .Also the people would not be as friendly as in Italy , Portugal or Spain,of course that is only my opinion.As i said though i wont be going back.

Clam chowder in Boston, a memory that turns my stomach even thinking about it now, 12 hours of puking

Morocco, will never go back there, bed for 2 days unable to get out of it, not allowed to use toilet roll !!! The airport loos were a foretaste of what was to come. The person I was with begging me to get up for lunch, I did, and had to get a taxi straight back to the hotel after 30 minutes, than other half got it one evening and was running back to the hotel but did not make it .............

Guys can you elaborate on Sligo and Bundoran, I'm guessing rain but it has to be more than that?

Clam chowder is delicious, Mpsox you must have just been unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back