What would you change about yourself if you could?

More along the lines of evolution a tail would be cool, like a lemur where you can use it to hang from things or hold things. Sitting on the couch and your drink is too far away, just stretch out your tail to grab it!

Surely telekinesis would be a better idea than using your tail? Actually, that would be really cool. Moving stuff as and when you like.......imagine the mischief!!! I could get Ireland to win the world cup! Put a little bit of swerve on the shot at the last minute and in it goes!

Without a doubt, teleportation. Imagine the possibilities, plus you don't have to worry if it is raining outside, so lose the wings. I could teleport home when the clock hits 5pm, no time wasting doing stupid life wasting stuff on trains, planes and automobiles. I could teleport to Italy tonight and have a pizza for dinner or go for a picnic on Saturday on an island in the great barrier reef, followed by cocktails in the maldives. Perhaps skiing on Sunday in New Zealand!

Imagine if you could teleport throughout time, go to the past, go back to the medieval era for the day or go to the wild west and play poker with Billy the kid. Stand in the crowd when kennedy gave his speech or go to see Queen live in concert. Oh, 'Imagine' as John Lennon would say.

Ah but in my world of invisibility:

...don't have to worry if it is raining outside

I can steal a raincoat - and no-one would see you wet anyway.

I could teleport home when the clock hits 5pm

I just wouldn't go in at all but would say I was in from 7 AM to 8 PM - but nobody saw me.

I could teleport to Italy tonight and have a pizza for dinner or go for a picnic on Saturday on an island in the great barrier reef, followed by cocktails in the maldives. Perhaps skiing on Sunday in New Zealand!

Well no way around this with invisibility but I guess I could stow away on free flights etc

I don't like the whole invisibility thing, you ever see that fillm with Kevin Bacon when he goes invisible, that film gave me the creeps. Plus he went mentally insane because of it. I think he was sick of nobody paying him any attention. So Caveat.... you think you got what it takes??? or could I sway you to a pizza in italy tonight, won't have to fly with aer ruddy lingus, could be there in 0.1 seconds. Back in time for Cornation street. I think we can say, Abbica 1, Caveat 0. No way invisibility beats teleportation!

True telekenisis would probably be better but there's something i find very appealing about a tail! like a third limb it would be very handy! It would make buying trousers a bit tricky though.

Last edited:
True telekenisis would probably be better but there's something i find very appealing about a tail! like a third limb it would be very handy! It would make buying trousers a bit tricky though.

You wouldn't need trousers as the tail would do the business.