What to do with old 3 piece suite

blackditch

Inspired by a new thread on what to do with old video tapes I now ask what to do with an old but sturdy, comfortable, clean, large 3 piece suite. It was re-upolstered a few years ago and has had very little use. I have tried the St. V de P, asked family, work colleagues etc. but no one is interested. Any suggestions?

Try a ad in the local shop, might geta taker, or if there is a new housing estate nearby you could drop in a few flyers into houses. I would think chances of getting rid on it in B&S quiet slim, there are no shortage of them.
You might end up having to take it to the landfil, shame really as I have no doubt it is perfectly useable. (in similar position my self)
Pat

blackditch said:
Inspired by a new thread on what to do with old video tapes I now ask what to do with an old but sturdy, comfortable, clean, large 3 piece suite. It was re-upolstered a few years ago and has had very little use. I have tried the St. V de P, asked family, work colleagues etc. but no one is interested. Any suggestions?

Cant understand that St. V de P. wouldnt take it because our local St. V de P. took mine about 18 months ago. We did delivered it to their local store as they have no way of collecting items. I am in Meath.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am also in Meath but close to Drogheda. Rang Drogheda V de p AND THEY HAVE AN OVER SUPPLY. I WILL PUT AN ADD IN THE LOCAL SHOPS THOUGH.

adverstise it as "very reasonable price" or similar, otherwise people will think it's in a right state

cousin of mine tried to sell one and when people phoned up he said he'd give it to them for nothing, no surprise that nobody called over

when he said 100 euros, he got rid of it quicker

blackditch said:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I am also in Meath but close to Drogheda. Rang Drogheda V de p AND THEY HAVE AN OVER SUPPLY. I WILL PUT AN ADD IN THE LOCAL SHOPS THOUGH.

It was St. S de P in Navan that took mine. They also took my friends very large suite but again as I said in my previous posting you have to deliver the furniture to them. Their No. is 046-9027787

Back