what paint colour would be suitable

Sarah

I painted my kitchen a few months ago in Dulux washable in Torc which is a dark green. The doors are painted jasmine white and the kitchen presses are white with black handles. Although i do like the Torc colour, it is just too dark for the kitchen which dosent get alot of light. So i hav two questions...Firstly. Can i paint a lighter colour directly over the colour already on the walls without it showing through? Or do i need an under coat? And secondly, Can anyone advise waht colour to use that would harmonise/blend in well with the origional Torc walls...my idea being that to save the hassle of painting the whole kitchen i might just paint another wall a different lighter colour to brighten it up. THe link for the colour thats on my walls at the mo is here www.dulux.ie/mousepainter/visualizer/visualizer.html?imagecode=hallway_001a.

Any info/ideas would be a great help.

Thanks a mill

Sarah

What about Summer Solstice from the same range?

However, I would guess that you'd need an undercoat and/or two coats of the lighter colour to hide the green. Unless you went for a lighter green where it didn't matter so much?

[broken link removed]

Check out the mouse painter on Dulux site - I found it very helpful

or the Crown Brochure has a great range of colours.