What other places in the world have the same climate as Ireland?

In Northwest USA, costal regions of Oregon and Washigton tend to have mild wet winters with some snow, and warmish summers with some cloud. Not exactly the same as here, but the closest I've ever been in.

A native told me that the British Columbia region of Canada is pretty similar. The Falkland Islands and southern Argentina wouldn't be great either.

Or are we unluckily unique in our weather?

We are unique in many ways as the Gulf Stream keeps Ireland warmer than it should, based on our Latitude. We are on the same latitude as Canada's Hudson Bay and Moscow afaik.

I think we should count ourselves so lucky here with our weather. We never get extremes like other places. Take America ,from raging wildfires to droughts to hurricanes.

We have one of the best climates in the world; we can grow almost anything and have no extremes. British Columbia, west coast, is very similar; a bit wetter, a bit hotter and a bit colder. They emigrate there in their droves from inland Canada, to retire.

One thing I noticed when I moved here from the Uk was the flora and fauna are quite different. Things grown here that you just don't see over there.

I love the weather here (last years six solid weeks of rain aside).

A native told me that the British Columbia region of Canada is pretty similar.

Dunno about that Caveat - BC has extreme winters and beautiful warm summers. I'm sure the get drizzle days too but they do have genuine seasons.