what nokia would you recommend

casiopea

Im about to upgrade my really old nokia (about 6 years old!) does anyone have any bad experiences with the Nokia 6021?

Anyone got any other recommendations from the latest lot?
thanks
cas

Hi Cas,

This previous thread has some discussion on mobiles especially with regard to internet connection but unfortunately it does not refer to the model you mention.

This one also provides advice on Ready to Go phones.

If you run a search within this forum you should find others that may be of interest.

Have a look at the comparison between all mobiles in the vodafone website.
It is very hard to recommend a particular phone because it depends on the functions / features you are after.

I recently got the Nokia 6230i having previously had the 6230 model (which met an unfortunate end in a glass of vodka!)

Anyway while I was happy at the time with my 6230 ive found the 6230i a greatly improved model, the battery life is much better, i generally get about 6 days from it. The camera and graphics are vastly superior, and like all Nokias it is really easy to use. There are loads of other functions which i still have to figure out such as the "push to talk" function which i have no idea about but I have to say ive been very pleased with it so far.

tml said:
I recently got the Nokia 6230i having previously had the 6230 model (which met an unfortunate end in a glass of vodka!)

Anyway while I was happy at the time with my 6230 ive found the 6230i a greatly improved model, the battery life is much better, i generally get about 6 days from it. The camera and graphics are vastly superior, and like all Nokias it is really easy to use. There are loads of other functions which i still have to figure out such as the "push to talk" function which i have no idea about but I have to say ive been very pleased with it so far.

has to be supported by the networks and as far as I know is not available in Ireland. It is like a Walkie Talkie function and a bit like the SMS chat feature i.e. makes it easier to talk to your buddies but could end up costing you more money as you end up using it more.

I recently purchased a (RTG) NOKIA 6310i and am delighted with it!

It cost €99 incl €70 credit, so effectively will cost me €29.

It has lots of functions, is nicely designed and light weight.
On slight quibble is the low spec camara photos.

Silvera.

Back