What is the worst job?

Reminds me of a joke:

Man stopped at Garda checkpoint: "Sir, do you realise your wife fell out of the car 2 miles back?"

"Thanks God for that" he says, "I thought I'd gone deaf"

Lol excellent!

Has to be a member of our esteemed health staff..

Report in Sunday Independent Sunday 7th December 2008.

' Health staff are six times more likely to go sick'

I'd hate to work in any place where I'd be six times more likely to get sick in! I suspect that any propsed pay cuts or freezes won't be imposed on the Health Sector workers - imagine shouldering the burden of being 6 times more likely to get sick for the rest of the population....

Come on - there has to be some kind of an awards system set up to honour anyone who gives so much of themselves.

As for me - count me out I hate being sick - but hats off - I'm glad there are other people out there who aren't so self-centred as me.....

The womanising, alcoholic, playwright gig is pretty tough going.

Come on - there has to be some kind of an awards system set up to honour anyone who gives so much of themselves.

Good grief (moncrieff), I hadn't realised they weren't paid to work - this is outrageous.

Lol

Perhaps you'd like to check out how many of these illnesses are picked up in the workplace (like the 100+ members of staff of St Vincents Hospital who picked up the winter vomiting virus) before you rush to judgement.

Perhaps you'd like to check out how many of these illnesses are picked up in the workplace (like the 100+ members of staff of St Vincents Hospital who picked up the winter vomiting virus) before you rush to judgement.
Do you think that sick leave is lower in the public sector than in the SME sector?