What is the worst job?

To expand on that one; a straight towel boy in a gay sauna.
Interesting choice of words
It mightn't be so bad when the lesbians come in.

Tony Robinson presents a programme about this stuff. I thought that the worst was the people who's job it was to fish rotting dead peoples bodies out of the Ganges a few miles downstream from where the funerals take place.

Executioner.
"So how was your day love".
"Not great to be honest. They just don't seem..I dunno..enthused? Talk about trying to motivate someone...".

Tony Robinson presents a programme about this stuff. I thought that the worst was the people who's job it was to fish rotting dead peoples bodies out of the Ganges a few miles downstream from where the funerals take place.

Yep - I saw that .....that was really bad alright!

Sanitary bin cleaner/collector. See them coming in to our loos in the office and I always think to myself what a horrible job that must be.

recyling sorter? i have seen people but plastic with the liquids into the bins, and pizza boxes with the crusts in it!! bean tins with gone off beens at the end!!! imagine the smell!?

sorting cardboard from plastic isnt too bad once everyone sorted it properly at home.

Social workers who take kids from homes, no matter how bad the parents are there has to be a moment when the kids know no better and cry for thier mommy!! even though you know its for the best, it has to tug at the heart a little!

even though you know its for the best, it has to tug at the heart a little!
How about the vet that has to put down old faithful Rex, or animals that have been abused.

Yes, there are some sh*t jobs around alright............

Hi, My name is Hans Dowwen and I come from Sweden. My job is crap - literarily! Yes I am a toilet attendant. Now I know that there are many toilet attendants in the world but I think my job is worst of all. Why? Because I work in the Stockholm Constipation Clinic. So what's so bad about that - well people come to the clinic because they have not been able to crap. Sometimes there have people who have not had a good **** for weeks. An what happens - well they are given tablets and potions and have things stuffed up there bums. And what happens next - yes that's right weeks of pent up festering **** comes hurling out. This vile smelling disgusting stuff blocks up the WCs and I need to unblock it. It also comes out at such a force it goes all over the walls and floors. And who needs to clean up - yes me! So what do I get paid for this disgusting job - 80,000 Swedish Krona - about $11,000. Not a lot for all the crap I take.

worst job I ever had was working on a production line in a pea factory, picking out from the peas bits of dead bunny rabits and god know what ever else got mangled up in the harverster when cutting.

All that extra protein being thrown away, because some veggies might be offended. Sickening.

Because of my principle that I never ask anyone working for me to do anything that I would not do myself, I just spent 25 minutes unblocking the outlet from the toilets... I now nominate the Dyno-rod man (I’ve never seen a Dyno-rod woman).

A couple of Guys I drink with work in the sewage treatment plant down in Ringsend they have a sign over their work station that reads "Your ****e is our bread and Butter".

You should see the size and colour of the tomatoes that grow down there really freaky thinking of where the seeds come from...

Send over a few of the dublin nightclub bathroom attendants - they'd defintely be earning their tips.

...You should see the size and colour of the tomatoes that grow down there really freaky thinking of where the seeds come from...
Why? How you you think seeds are propagated in nature? The birds don't carry them in their mouths!

Long-distance lorry driver. All that time on your own with nobody to talk to and interminable waits at customs/on-loading/off-loading points.

We have plenty of them come to our premises and I always think what a miserable job they have.

Long-distance lorry driver. All that time on your own with nobody to talk to and interminable waits at customs/on-loading/off-loading points.

We have plenty of them come to our premises and I always think what a miserable job they have.

Perfect for married men then

Because of my principle that I never ask anyone working for me to do anything that I would not do myself, I just spent 25 minutes unblocking the outlet from the toilets... I now nominate the Dyno-rod man (I’ve never seen a Dyno-rod woman).
I've unblocked sewerages, parents decided it was our fault for using too much toilet roll, it's a most disgusting filthy job, we used a bucket to get the stuff out and threw it on the surrounding field. For years afterwards that patch of ground was always a higher shade of green. So I nominate those in India who clean out the latrines by hand.