What is the worst job?

DeeFox

Following on from another thread in LOS where tv licence men were seen rummaging through peoples rubbish and being told blatant lies at the door, could the worst job be a tv licence collector? Working evenings, having people looking annoyed when they open door to you, hearing the same old excuses all the time, etc. - I couldn't do it! Any ideas for worse jobs than this?

i guess at the moment most folk are happy to have any job!
however if i had to choose the job's i'd least like to have my list would start with air steward

Nuclear plant liquidator
Night soil collector
One of those people who pan for gold in the drains

Book-keeper. I hate accounts.

Chambermaid. Been there, never again.

Nursing. Too hard.

Dairy farming. Too 24/7.

I work in IT and the last thing I want to see in the evening when I go home is a computer.

So on that basis....Gynaecologist

worst job I ever had was working on a production line in a pea factory, picking out from the peas bits of dead bunny rabits and god know what ever else got mangled up in the harverster when cutting.

Other bad jobs to have right now

Fianna Fail County Counciler since they have lots of abuse to look forward to in the New Year when canvasing before they then get voted out

Cork hurling manager

Working in meat processing plants.. skinning animal carcases - that's gotta be really bad!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/060901-sewer-video.html

worst job I ever had was working on a production line in a pea factory, picking out from the peas bits of dead bunny rabits and god know what ever else got mangled up in the harverster when cutting.

That's just put me off my frozen petite pois!

For me the worst jobs would be hairdresser and anything that involved prolonged contact with another persons body (most of which I can't spell).

That's just put me off my frozen petite pois!

For me the worst jobs would be hairdresser and anything that involved prolonged contact with another persons body (most of which I can't spell).

I don’t know; I always fancied being the guy doing the interviews for a brothel.

Cabin Crew

Nurse - but not because I think its too hard.

Dental Surgery Assistant