what is the price of drinks in a cruise?

coleen

Does anyone have any idea of how much drinks would set you back on a cruise. I have booked a weeks cruise with thomson cruises in the mediterrarean. They are offering all inclusive but it is 64 euro per couple per day which works out at 448 euro this would include all house wine spirits and beers. We are not big wine drinkers but would be having a few drinks each evening and would like to sample a few cocktails. I am just trying to work out would this be worth getting is drink in general more expensive that it would be here.

I have done two cruises...and I seem to recall that they drinks were not that cheap but maybe not as expensive as hear. The website below is the best place to get the actual info you are looking for. Enjoy.....

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/

Normal drinks will usually be cheaper than Ireland, but you will need to remortgage for the cocktails.

There's a reason the staff check your bags for alcohol when you're boarding!

was on a caribbean cruise last year. wine was about 4.50 dollars a glass. coctails about 6 bucks.

Just been on a cruise 2 months ago with Costa in the Med. My wife and I are not heavy drinkers possibly a couple a night each. You do not pay by cash, you receive a kind of credit card that you settle up at the end of the cruise. We ran up a bill of €250 for a week plus the excusions. There is service charges on the drinks, Plus at the end of the trip there was a daily gratuity added. We found that when we asked for water in the restaurant it was costing about €6.50 a bottle, we quickly caught on that if we asked for regular water it was out of the tap and cost nothing.

Back