What is the name of this song ?

nad

Need help in in identifying this song and the task is pretty hard as i have no words from it,but here goes i think it was out in the late 70s or early 80s and featured a girl with a very sexy french accent who seemed to talk through parts of the song also, i think the artist name might have contained "green" or something similar but can't be sure.

Je T'aime was sung by Serge Gainsbourg and his lover Jane Birkin. Arrangement was by Arthur Greenslade

Need help in in identifying this song and the task is pretty hard as i have no words from it,but here goes i think it was out in the late 70s or early 80s and featured a girl with a very sexy french accent who seemed to talk through parts of the song also, i think the artist name might have contained "green" or something similar but can't be sure.

Any chance it was Green Smoke by Velvet Dream?

(Purely a guess based on a quick google)

Could it be Labelle's 'Voulez-vous coucher avec moi'? I think The Pointer Sisters and Chic also covered it. Serge Gainsburgh and Jane Birkin were late 60's methinks.

Thanks guys for all your help,and sorry for not getting back to you sooner, and yes you have named the song and artist for me the song i was enquiring about but could not think of was.....................................
Je T'aime by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin and arranged by Arthur Greenslade.
And to think you got it without me mentioning the moaning at the end .......Well Done and thanks again to all who tried to help.:)

Back