what is the going rate for the tooth fairy??

june

what is the going rate for the tooth fairy??

Our eldest lost a tooth tonight. :) have printed out a nice certificate from internet to go with first of many donations from toothfairyland

I used to give them a £1 so I suppose €2. If you are feeling generous and don't want to give them a coin then €5.00 It will most likely save you money in the long run as they will probably use it to buy something that they would have nagged you for, unless of course, they've been reading AAM and will invest it wisely :)

I used to give them a £1 so I suppose €2. If you are feeling generous and don't want to give them a coin then €5.00 It will most likely save you money in the long run as they will probably use it to buy something that they would have nagged you for, unless of course, they've been reading AAM and will invest it wisely :)

Nah...2 euro. Give him a fiver and he'll start pulling out his own teeth by next week! :D

Front teeth €1 or €2. Any teeth with a hole get rewarded with 50c and a stern letter for Mummy and Daddy about oral hygiene!! Molars are worth more in my house going rate is €5.

5 euro. Be careful tonight though, last week the tooth fairy came to our house and left the money but forgot to take the tooth. This led to much confusion and somebody hoping that when the tooth fairy came back to collect the tooth the following night, she would leave another fiver!

well the tooth fairy came that night and left a note. mustn't have had any change ....

also had a lovely story about the legend of the tooth fairy from this website http://www.toothfairyland.com/TFLlegend.html went down very well i must say.

a story so sweet it could rot what teeth are left:)

my 7 year old has just started losing her teeth ... but still has no concept of money ... €2 is quite sufficient I think. She swallowed her last loose tooth ... I didn't think the TF should have to pay up ... but eventually caved in ... so much for tough love!

€2 is more than enough - and even then I'd be leaving 2 x €1 coins so that one of them could go in the piggy bank!

Have a look at the quantity of trash they could buy for €5 in Lidl/Aldi and then start writing the next cheque for the dentist.

Yeh €1 is plenty. these are kids for god sake. They'd be happy with .20cents. Just as long as they knew the tooth fairy had been.

Back