what does main dealer warranty cover for 2nd hand cars?

micro

I bought a car in November from a main dealer garage. I've hand to give it back to the garage twice now and am about to give it back a third time (problem with keyfob this time and last time, first time was something minor).
First time I gave it back the guy was all over me like a rash and picked my car up from work and lent me a courtesy car. I reckon now it was because the problem was something that should have been checked in their pre-sale checklist (but wasn't). 2nd time I was told that my warranty doesn't cover a courtesy car.

This time (although I have yet to drop car into them), they are being more unhelpful. I'm fairly annoyed as this is the second time for this specific problem, and the garage still won't lend me car even though this will be 3rd time in garage in as many months (guy in aftersales even insisted that he only had record of car being in once so far not twice). Reckon they did cheap repair job first time (as they have to send it to a main dealer for my cars make) and now they say the car has to be hooked up overnight to see any faults registering etc so I could be without it 3 days :(

Do all main dealer/SIMI warranties cover courtesy car or is it at their discretion? I don't see anything on my warranty dealing with lend cars.
Thanks!

Back