What constitutes harassment

elainem

My friend is concerned that her ex husband may take the children to the U.K. permanently - he is selling his house, his family are in Scotland and his partner is from Holland and has no job here currently. My friend cannot hire a Private Detective due to finances, wondered if she did her own surveillance on his house when he has the kids for the holidays would that be possible - as there is a laneway near his house where she could observe hopefully unnoticed - as the laneway is not visible from his house.

Also she wondered if he could obtain a British passport for the children - he is Scottish - without her consent.

this may seem rude but what is she going to do then, if the kids have no passports both parents need to give consent or an affivadavif is sworn by one party, what your friend should be doing is getting custody of the children so if he takes them out of the country within her consent police forces accross europe can act on it. he is as legally entitled to have children as her without any agreement. don;tthink a p i is going to sit outside a house 24 hrs a day, that is tv stuff and will cost a fortune. get a solicitor and put custody issuses on paper, does she have custody now if so he will be sought for kidnapping if he takes the children

Back