What 5 seater

regvw

Hi,
I am looking to buy s 5 seat car, that is one with three separate seats in the back so I can fit 3 baby seats.

I am not sure what to go for as I have no experience buying in this range.

I dont want a seven seater vehicle just one that has those 3 separate back seats.

I looked at citroen c4 picasso, looked fine and I think there is ford c max and toyota verso as well.

Could anyone reccomend anything in this range

thanks
Reg

I think you may want to add some info about your budget, whether you want to buy new or second hand, your likely usage etc, preference as to Diesel or Petrol.

I have child no. 3 on way and were looking at getting a 5 seater. Initially I was looking at scrappage as I have a scrappage car but even then basic model Renault Scenic was over €19k.

Models I was looking at were the Scenic, Citroen Picasso and Opel Meriva. I stand to be corrected but I think the Seat Altea XL has 3 separate seats too.
I'm not sure there is a 5 seater Toyota Verso. There is a 7 seater to be sure. The Fords C Max are expensive new or second hand so I wasn't considering them myself.

Ultimately we may go for a 7 seater ourselves, our mileage is low so we would likely go for a petrol Second Hand Model 2007 (we don't believe the savings on a Diesel would make up the difference on the price due to our usage).

A lot of the 7 seaters are really 5 seaters with 2 temp seats.

Many of the 5 seaters have a really narrow middle seat not a full size seat.

Just watch for that. Also some baby seats are much wider than others.

If I was you I'd sit in the middle seat of a few of them and see how spacious they are.

thanks guys, I dont want to spend anymore than 15k and I am hoping to get a diesel.
I think I may be leaning towards a 08 citroen c4 picasso

what ye reckon