Wether in Tenerife/Lanzarote in sept?

blinkbelle

hi there.

Im just wondering does any one know what the wether would be like in lanzarote/tenerife in sept? maybe the begining of. Im thinkin of going to either but dont really know what to expect. A friend has told me it wouldnt be that hot but anything ive looked up on the net is average about 25/26.

Can anyone help me? Also i wouldnt know what clothes to bring, you know pack a cardi or sumthing

thanks a mill

Re: Weather in Tenerife/Lanzarote in sept?

Any time we've been, it's been gorgeous. Rather breezy later at night so a light fleece or cardi wouldn't be a bad idea. The days are usually lovely and warm (like we had 3-4 weeks ago here) with cooler evenings. Watch out for mozzies at night & wear plenty of repellent if you're prone to being bitten by the little darlings

Lanzorte
The nighttime can be cold and breezy, I always just bring a little cardigan or something with me.
Daytime, the weather is great. Its so pleasant to sit out in as there is a lovely breeze. Its not dead heat like you get in other countries

It can be very cloudy during the daytime but when the sun comes through its scorcio. Enjoy.

Daytime, the weather is great. Its so pleasant to sit out in as there is a lovely breeze. Its not dead heat like you get in other countries

Lanzarote and the other Islands in the area can get extremely hot even though you dont really notice it with the wind!!. The sun here is supposed to be twice the strength compared to over mainland Spain so be careful and make sure to bring a higher factor cream