Westport v Hill 16

Megan

Has Bertie got his own back on the Mayo team or Enda Kenny. He has brought his full team for a talk - in in Westport. Thats abit like the Mayo Team doing their kick around before the game against Dublin at the at Hill 16 end of Croke Park

Maybe, but there was a similar story in the papers a few weeks back.

Enda Kenny was at a FG event in Drumcondra and afterwards went with his entourage to Bertie's local, Fagans. When they saw Bertie there Enda made a show of laughing it off and leading his troops off to another pub.

I wonder how long the FF event has been booked at Westport ?

Isn't Fagans a "Mayo" pub any time they're playing in Croke Park? Maybe Enda and his mulchies didn't know anywhere else to go on the Northside?

Ah now Megan, i reckon you're getting a bit paranoid - now if both the main opposition leaders were from Mayo I'd maybe agree with you

The dogs in the street know the Fagans in Drumcondra is Bertie's local. If Enda went in there, you can be sure that it was not a mistake. It may have been for the crack , which I doubt, or maybe a photo opportunity.

Anyway, Enda is not the main man in Westport. Michael Ring is.

Murt

I would think that Bertie would like to think that he is the main man in Westport this week.

And Westport won the tidy towns competition - am I getting too cynical here??