Welcome to Ireland Easyjet!

T

tobo

Easyjet will commence their first Irish services from 28th January 2005. They will fly from Gatwick to Cork, Knock and Shannon with the following frequency:-

Cork twice daily
Knock daily
Shannon daily rising to twice daily in Summer 2005

More details from

It is good to see these new services starting, and particularly from Shannon which is badly served by low cost or many airlines. I have flown with Easyjet before and have found them far superior to another well known budget airline.

easyjet

Tobo: As good as anyway. Geographically these new services mean I wont be using them but its good to see them. I have used easyjet a few times out of Aldergrove.

Easyjet

Excuse me, but this is not a forum for criticising Ryanair! :lol

cheap flights!

thanks for that information, have just booked for Snn - Gwk in March for two for a long weekend for €97, brilliant, usually the money goes to aer rianta for the car park in Dublin, great to see some new routes out of Shannon and at competitive prices.

Aer Rianta

Lorriane,

Is there free car parking in Shannon ? Would love to know where as I'll be flying out of there soon

Easyjet have been flying out of Belfast for some time (UK, and also Paris, Nice, Amsterdam).

They tend to be pricey though when you factor in travel to BFS and paying in STG compared to Aer Lingus in Euro.

Parking is cheap in BFS also, I seem to remember £20 for over a week.

Access to Belfast Airport...

The coach service that goes to Dublin airport .... ( is it called Aircoach or something ? ) ... well I have seen them in the North & wonder do they have a service that goes to Belfast Airport ? Perhaps cheapish way to get to Belfast Airport & no parking charges

eDog

easyjet

swoonO, sorry should have clarified, am living in Limerick so just get a buddy to drive us to the airport and leave the motor at home, so no car park charges, sorry if your hopes were momentarily dashed!

I do pick-ups often from Shannon for friends so what goes around comes around . . . . .

Aircoach

I have seen loads of Aircoach busses passing through Dundalk in the past 3 or so weeks. 3/4 times daily. And never a SINGLE passenger on any of them. Apparantly not allowed to pick up passengers at Dublin Airport for Dundalk or Drogheda and not allowed to pick up Passengers at Aldergrove for Newry etc. Can't figure out what its all about. Only travels between the two airports. Nonsense of the highest order.

Back