Welcome France

riddles

I stayed in France last year with Welcome France so I rebooked this year. I saw on site last night their mobiles have been removed from campsites both the one we stayed in last year and then the one we booked this year.
Am going to follow up with them today but has anybody heard anything in relation to them?

thanks

Riddles, how did you get on with Welcome France? I know that Welcome France (or French Freedom their parent UK company) no longer have mobiles in Chateau de Ormes. Their mobiles were removed by Chateau de Ormes last year but I was not aware of other campsites.
I have booked and paid for ferry and Ty Nadan Campsite with Welcome France this Summer.

basically they referenced an alternative campsite they were providing as an alternative location. I got a French speaking colleague to call the campsite they referenced and they had not heard of them. Also, after referring to alternative accomdation they sent out the original booking for listing the original campsite - this campsite has the following information!
Its definitely not moving in the right direction. I'm going to request a refund. I would suggest you contact the website and see if they have your booking.

You can also see:

this is the message on the campsite webpage we have now received two booking forms for.

We would like to inform our prospective clients that the Tour Operators FRENCH FREEDOM HOLIDAYS / WELCOME HOLIDAYS based in Ireland and England will not anymore own mobil-homes at our campsites DUNES DES SABLES, OCEANO D OR, BAHAMAS BEACH and TRIVOLY for the season 2013. Their mobil-homes have been removed from our campsites, we do not recommend that you book with these companies.

Yip, received confirmation from Brittany Ferries that Welcome France have folded. Brittany Ferries have not been paid for bookings on ferry crossings made by Welcome France/French Freedom. They have been chasing payment for weeks and are giving until Monday to receive payment before cancelling bookings. Doesn't look good...