weighing scales in argos?

Alis

Hi I bought a weight watchers weighing scales in argos yesterday but it is not working properly it says to press briefly in the centre of it but it doesn't work what should I do

If, having read the instructions and finding that it does not do what it should, I'd suggest returning it to Argos returns desk for replacement/refund.

OMG Alis, I had the same problem, with a weight watchers scales bought it from Argos too. Id bring it back straight away if I where you. I had to bring mine back twice and it still didn't work right. If I stood on it one minute I was down 5lbs, a minute later I was up 7lbs. Not good at all.

5lb down is great any time , 7lb up in a minute

Thanks for all your speedy replies yes I will definitely bring it back it should do what it says on the tin.

Hi I bought a weight watchers weighing scales in argos yesterday but it is not working properly it says to press briefly in the centre of it but it doesn't work what should I do

I have one of these also. Thought it was defective as it was weighing me a stone heavier than it should have but have since realised it wasn't a fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I am sure you did things correctly but just to point out that it does need a short sharp knock to the centre. I do it with my big toe. If this fails and u sure batteries inserted properly I wd bring it back.

Hi guys,

Well I brought back the scales to argos no problem at all, and I bought another one brand name is salter digital it is very good one of the staff in argos said she has one herself so happy days all around and it works