Weekend in Ireland with two teenage girls

Happy Girl

Any suggestion for somewhere to go within Ireland for the bank holiday with two 16 year old girls and recommendations on what to do. Somewhere with nice walks, pool, bit of life for the girls in hotel in evenings, any good musical shows in the area, etc. etc. Any recommendations much appreciated.

Might be an idea to ask the girls what they might like? Achill would be a great spot, great craic, plenty to do and the sing songs at night are a good way to make friends

I would agree with Galway. Why not go during the Arts Festival? I think there use to be more street performances on in the past but there should be plenty on anyway. There's also a theatre. Can't remember the name. It's something like City Hall or the Town Hall or something. They might have something on.

Nothing wrong with Cork either, you should have a look at "live at the Marquee" over the summer and see is there anything they'd be interested in on

[broken link removed]

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was some young guy showing off!

That was very presumptuous. On this (hopefully) landmark day for equality you should have considered it could be a Happy Girl.

That was very presumptuous. On this (hopefully) landmark day for equality you should have considered it could be a Happy Girl.

:):)
Thanks for all suggestions folks. Keep them coming. We are confined to the bank holiday weekend in June i'm afraid.

Back