Week in the sun with 2 kids under 3 the end of September.

JohnnieKippe

I am looking for recomendations on where to go for a week towards the end of September. The kids are 2.5 and 9 months. I would like ;

Nice weather
Hotel very close to a nice beach
Hotel very close to restaurants,shops, etc.
Not too noisy - no lager louts.
Nice hotel - maybe 4 or 5 star
Nice pool - heated ideally.
Nice food.

Not asking too much am I

Re: Week in the sun with 2 kids under 3

We went to Croatia last year in May. We stayed in Hotel Croatia (Cavtat). We have no kids, but it was really nice, no lager louts/scumbags, good choice of restaurants nearby or in Dubrovnik. The hotel had pretty much everything we needed.

go to and you can enter ur requirement on the search i.e kids club , family hotel etc. You could try Lanzarote or Fuerteventura , both nice canary islands suited to families and free of lager louts.

We're going back to Menorca later this month with 2 kids under two! Fairly good deals available at the moment and very child friendly.

We flew with Ryanair a few years back to jerez in spain and got taxi to Cadiz 30 mins away with our 3 kids ages at the time 1 yr 2yr and 3 1/2 yrs, must say very nice place ,lovely beach and people,

Went to Menorca 2 years ago with 2 kids 6 months and 3. It was great I would recommend it. Menorca was the most child friendly destination I have been to, such as space for buggies on public transport, kids dinner always comes out with your starters..... I went to Ibiza last year and it wasn't great for kids, had to ask for high chairs. Went to Majorca this summer and it was very good as well but more the school going kids. Also highly recommend Airtours, they have some hotels that have creches for kids under 2 which will give you an hours free time for yourself. Have a good time

well with your list it sounds like los fariones hotel in Lanzarote is what you are looking for. Really nice hotel, with excellent facilities and they do a full and half board programme, they have a gym, hairdresser and two pools, one for kids expecialy and the hotel is practically on the beach.

That hotel has quite mixed reviews on tripadvisor. did you find it very good ?

That hotel has quite mixed reviews on tripadvisor. did you find it very good ?

Rumour has it Bertie has spent holidays there. There is a review and more here. A few friends have told me the complex is excellent and that it might be necessary to book a year in advance to get high season but they have also mentioned that its not cheap.

Only thing I would say about lanzarote is that is 4hour flight with 2 kids under 3. Menorca, Spain and Portugal are all around 2 1/2 hours. I know this is something that I bear in mind when travelling with kids

My gang (me,wife,kids aged 3.5 & 2.5) are heading to Alcudia in Majorca for the last two weeks in September. We haven't been before but we've got feedback it's great for young kids.

My gang (me,wife,kids aged 3.5 & 2.5) are heading to Alcudia in Majorca for the last two weeks in September. We haven't been before but we've got feedback it's great for young kids.

My wife booked a last minute thing in alcudia,majorca aswell last week sept. probably see you there squonk