Wedding Photography Swap

fkells

My partner and I are starting up a wedding photography business.
For a limited time only we are offering our services for free in exchange for the use of the photographs taken on the day in our portfolio.

We are based in Dublin so we would be interested in hearing from people getting married in Dublin and the surrounding area this spring/summer.

This would suit a couple who are trying to keep the cost of the day to a minimum or who are looking for a 2nd photographer.

I think that's a great idea, pity I'm not getting married until December!! - Best of luck

Great offer. Getting married in April but it's Inishbofin - very photogenic setting if you'd like to travel

Have you any training or notable experience in Photography outside of PERHAPS assisting on a couple of occasions?

Yes I have notable training and experience, I have a Degree in Fine Art through Photography from IADT. I have also exhibited my work in the RHA gallery and The Gallery of Photography.

I have only recently started concentrating on Wedding Photography and hence want to build up my Portfolio.

I would love to have you but I dont think the photographer that we have booked would like a second person there trying to muscle in on his space! As such, he would be setting up the shots etc and you would be using them for your portfolio. Cant imagine many photographers would allow this.

Hi fkells,

Why don't you put a post on weddingsonline.ie, I'm sure you'll find someone there.

I'm getting married next year you could defo use me if you wanted :D

Back