Wedding car hire

candyman

Anyone know of any good value wedding car hire places that offer a driver aswell. We will need it for max 2.5 hrs on the day and the journeys distances are VERY short. Needed in the Enniskerry area in Sept.

Current best quote is 350 for an executive bentley style car. It seems alot for the amount of time/driving required.

If anyone knows of any good solutions, let's hear it!

Cheers all

Anyone know any good places go get a wedding car in the clare/limerick region. Prices are €350 euro so far, looking to get cheaper.

I married the present wife some years ago. We did a deal with a taxi.... Black Merc 500 or 320 if memory serves me right. We lived in Ranelagh at the time and walked down to the old Jury's taxi rank and got talking to real Dublin taxi drivers. The guy was decent and had the car looking great with ribbons and champers. We saved a considerable amount and could then spend more on our friends at the celebrations. It added to the fun of the day! Like you our journey was short - Ranelagh to Haddington Road church to the Shelbourne..... 50 guests... Direct family and closest friends.... pre Celtic Tiger though!

350 is a good price.I priced loads and ended up paying way more than that for the same amount of time....Book it before some one else does

Have you a friend with a nice car who would drive you? €350 is alot for 2.5 hours. I used my own BMW as my wedding car in May.

Back