Wedding Band?

emily_moss

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good wedding band in Waterford? Obviously have to suit all age groups.
Any comments would be appreciated.

A good wedding band is usually made from gold....which is what I thought of when I read the thread title...maybe you should amend it? :)

Gosh - Maybe you are right. When poster says ''suit all age groups'' I assumed it was a 'music' band. I know nothing about 'band' i.e. bracelet. - would have to consult Mrs Oldtimer on that one. Hope i haven't made fool of myself.

hi,
Hocus Pocus, a 'big-band' swing style band play in either Masons or Axis Mundis (or whatever its called now) on Monday nights I think, they're great, i was at a wedding a few years ago and some of them played. it was great, they played music for all ages, and everyone was up dancing. nothing worse than a wedding where the band is playing to no-one on the dance floor!
soem fot eh bands that play in rubies lounge at the weekends would be good too, you could approach them, their names escape me, if I can think of them later I'll post again

Feedback did our wedding last year in New Ross and were excellent. Contact Paul Kavanagh @ 087 6294299

Re: Wedding Music Band?

Ok changed the heading.......

Think a pub crawl is on the cards alright. Thanks for all the info.

Can highly recommend Avalon. Contact Mark on 086 8092436.

Haven't ever been to a wedding (including my own) where they played and not had people comment on how good they were. Sure, its worth giving them a call and maybe going to see them play.

Btw, don't know them at all and have no connection to them!086 - 809 - 2436 and ask for Mark

Avalon, thats the other band I was trying to think of! they're great, have been at a few of weddings where they've played and enjoyed them.

Another good band are Calnan Brothers they played at my brothers wedding 2 wkends ago every1 had a grt nite

was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago, a waterford band called the raindogs played, they were excellent

good swing band are Sinatra & Friends [broken link removed] they also include a dj after the band
Any connection with the band to declare?

A new poster, who has two posts to date, both recommending the same band.. it raises doubts.

maybe if you are in Waterford it would be worth looking at bands from Wexford, Kilkenny or Cork too depending on your location in Waterford. Have seen bands from Kilkenny such as The Works in Cork and also The Showstoppers from Cork travel a bit too.

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good wedding band in Waterford? Obviously have to suit all age groups.
Any comments would be appreciated.
hello emily, i booked brass and co. for my wedding last year. bit expensive but they were well worth it. absolutely class band, very talented brass section and great vocals. excellent. the band really performed well

Theres a great band called Never Heard of Them. Fantastic for weddings. Based around Caher or Clonmel area.

Back