Websites/stores for new baby items?

Abbica

Hi, my friend is pregnant, neither of us can get our heads around it, but anyway, she is on about going up to belfast for baby stuff, so I said I would ask here about where to go etc, what are the best shops.
Also, does anybody know any links to good websites for baby stores in America. I remember seeing some before but can't find the links, for cots, prams, changing mats etc.

There is a baby-r-us shop up north that is supposed to be good but not entirely sure if it's in Belfast. Get her to go on to the www.rollercoaster.ie website and she will gets absolutely loads of information about being pregnant in Ireland and loads of info about where to shop, what to buy etc.

I use a website in the UK called kiddicare.co.uk as it's cheaper to order and get delivery within 2 days than to travel up north.
Another good website is bimbomarket.it - the website does come in English and they market all of the Mamas & Papas equipment under the generic brand name. Thus saving you the incredible markup that they like to charge in the UK & Ireland.

We have our 1st on the way and have bought lots and lots and lots from www.kiddicare.com

Prices are great and so are the selections. They are based in the UK and my wife has found them very helpful with questions and queries.

We ordered on a Sunday and had the stuff on a Thursday. Delivery is 19.99 no matter how much you order.

There's a few shops listed here [broken link removed]