websites selling beauty products

danaforever

hello everyone,

can anyone recommend websites here in Ireland and outside of Ireland that are good for buying beauty products and perfumes etc.

Thank you

Have you been to www.beaut.ie they have a link section with a list of beauty/cosmetics websites that deliver to Ireland, also loads of discussions about best prices/special offers/customs issues etc. My girlfriend loves the site!

Also some of the sites are affiliated with www.pigsback.com so you can get piggypoints if you start through their site, go to the shop and earn section.

Hope that helps.

www.paula'schoice.com

My daughter started using this product some time ago and is very pleased with it. It is very good for problem skin.
I have no connection with this company just a very happy customer.

ABOUT PAULA'S CHOICE
This skin care line was started by Paula Begoun, who writes books about skin care products, including "Don't Go to The Cosmetics Counter Without Me." Her products are designed to avoid the common problems she has encountered with other products, including irritants, false claims of effectiveness, fragrance, etc. In ingredient lists, she indicates what each ingredient's role is, which is informative and is one way she demonstrates her focus on creating quality, no-nonsense products. The products are more expensive than drugstore brands, but drastically less than department store brands, and are generously sized.

Google strawberry.net - not sure of exact address. Goods arrive wrapped!

Try contacting your local Avon Cosmetics Representative. You can call Avon Cosmetics head office in Dublin on (01) 8706540 and leave your details and they will put u in touch with your nearest rep.