Website - Looking to buy

So if myhome is worth $496k and we are worth $332k, does that mean that the Irish Times might buy Askaboutmoney for €33m?

Now, I know I said it was not for sale at any price, but I think it would be rude not to take a call from Geraldine Kennedy. In fact, I might even call her "Madam" for that money.

If you need any advice on potential C.G.T. issues...cough cough...good rates blah blah.

I think now would be a good time to start increasing the post count, guys! April 1st is coming round again soon. You'd never know.............

Graham, would we get a group discount from you to handle all our C.G.T. returns collectively?

And, by the way, have I ever taken the time to tell you what a really great guy I think you are, Brendan? Hell of a guy, IMHO! I wouldn't be surprised if you were originally from Cork!

For that money Brendan you should be willing to call her ma'am.

In fact, I'm sure we'd all agree to do likewise - at least those of us who would like to share in the spoils.

Lex has already shown how swiftly he can be turn on the sycophanchy but he did redeem himself, slightly, by alluding to your Cork connections.

Marion

Me an obsequious type? Not at all, Marion. I'm more from the Bardic tradition myself and am currently composing a eulogy (not an elegy ) in praise of Our Most Gracious and Most Noble Host!

And speaking of Cork, do I detect a Marionian connection with our fair republic? One of our diaspora, perhaps..............?

You people should really try to have some self respect... the slight whiff of a few shekels and you turn into a bunch of craven lick-spittle’s.

The money should all go to Brendan... less a small percentage to me for coming up with the idea, right Brendan, your wonderfulness?

What has happened in such a short period of time? The decline in value is worst than that of The Irish Nationwide!

[broken link removed]

What has happened in such a short period of time? The decline in value is worst than that of The Irish Nationwide!

[broken link removed]

The .com is the one worth the money. No need to apply to NAMA for a bailout yet.