Website - Looking to buy

Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole,can you imagine the amount of utter nutters you would have to moderate on it!! (one not too far from this post your nerves would be gone..

Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole,can you imagine the amount of utter nutters you would have to moderate on it!! (one not too far from this post your nerves would be gone..

I think you're right! Eh......................? Oh.....................!

We did an April's Fool spoof on it a few years ago during the height of the dot.com boom. We announced our flotation and that we were giving Frequent Posters the right to subscribe for shares in proportion to their number of posts.

In the madness of the time, people took it seriously and it started an awful row about how unfair it was to people who often made a small number of good posts as we were favouring the likes of ..... who posted on every topic.

If we were doing it now, we would have more data to make the allocation fairer. There would be reductions for the number of warnings. Additions for the number of Key Posts, etc.

Ha ha. Excellent.

And exclude all that Letting Off Steam nonsense...

I think there should be extra credit for those posting "like" or "loike boi" in any post, like.

Maybe all us members could buy the site from Brendan.

I've got

***checks pocket***

75c in cash money and I'm happy to pay the same again next week.

I just checked there for my own website and I see its priceless.

Speaking of prices I did a bit of checking on that site and found 1 particular site that is worth

$164,152,006

Can anybody beat that?

I'll take 2 of the last one and 3 of the one before that, do they take VISA? mine is issued by the First National FlybyNight Bank of Nigeria in the name of Rev. E. Scamsalot.