Website for personal care products-recommendation.

W

WaterWater

What with the cold weather/central heating etc I find that my scalp and skin becomes dry at this time of year. I use Nizoral shampoo and it works great. However it is horrendously expensive to buy in Ireland. Anyone know of a U.K. website where I can get this type of thing cheaper?

There is a link on www.nizoral.co.uk to a couple of online retailers. It's on their home page.

'Nizoral' also registers a hit with www.kelkoo.co.uk.

If neither of the above suit, entering "nizoral", "cheap", and "uk" into Google returns over 3,500 hits.

Not sure if I caught something recently :eek or if it was just due to indoor/outdoor environmental factors but I had a really bad case of dry and flakey skin on my face recently which went away after a few week's of taking cod liver oil. Maybe that would help with the scalp problems?

Nizoral's sister company Neutrogena used to do an anti-dandruff shampoo with the same active ingredient Ketaconozole (in slightly lower concentration) if that helps.

I've used this product on my hair for the last few years and I've never had a single bad hair day since.

[broken link removed]

Back