website for company formation

turbo123

Hi

Whats the best Irish site to form a limited company, cheapest option preferably.

Thanks in advance

Fabio

I researched this for a client looking to setup a new copany only recently and I found that Register a Company's website had the best value in this regard.

I also used them just before christmas and found them very good.The company name i choose was rejected so I needed to submit full new paperwork .Registeracompany redid the paperwork at no charge for me as well.

I researched this for a client looking to setup a new copany only recently and I found that Register a Company's website had the best value in this regard.

I also used them just before christmas and found them very good.The company name i choose was rejected so I needed to submit full new paperwork .Registeracompany redid the paperwork at no charge for me as well.

In the form Application to incorporate a company, page 4 (A1), do i need to bring them to a solicitor to get the declarant part signed?

Some people are saying i do and some i dont, did you?

thanks

Why ask the same question in two different posts?

Answer is here

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=152506

Note 14 explains that the form must be signed by either a solicitor who is forming the company or the director or secretary in the presence of either a commissioner of oaths, a notary public, solicitor or peace commissioner

So... You can bring this form to a solicitor who will sign as declarant, or if you bring it to a commissioner of oats, peace commissioner or notary public, you sign it in their pressence.

Back