Weather in Southern Spain end Oct/Nov

Happy Girl

Anyone know what kind of weather we could expect in southern spain (Malaga/Alicante) at end Oct/early November? Considering it as an option for mid-term (depending on cost of flights). I know there are other areas that we would be guaranteed sunshine (canaries etc.) but trying to keep flight duration as short as possible.

We spent the first 3 weeks of November in Fuengirola last year - weather was quite nice for most of the time (i.e. Tshirt and shorts weather). However, unless your hotel has a heated pool you won't be doing any swimming - our hotel only had outdoor pool which was like swimming in the Atlantic! The weather will be better in the Canaries however I suspect you'll find it less expensive to get to southern Spain.

We've been to the Algarve around that time a few years go - very pleasant and the outdoor pool was fine.

Thanks folks for recommendations. I have just been on aerlingus website and the cost of flights is astronomical . Looking at 1,600euro for flights alone for family of four. Does anybody know whether it would be worth my while waiting till the last minute - is there any chance that if there are any seats left on flights a couple of days beforehand that they would reduce them?

The pricing policy of airlines in the last few years is NOT to reduce flight prices at the last minute, but to stick with the policy of only early bookers get cheap deals.

Sometimes sales are announced, but it's unlikely with only 3 weeks to go.

Package deals which are unsold might be sold off at a loss at the last minute.
However, I was looking at a package deal for a sun holiday at Halloween and was told that there is limited capacity and its booking up quickly. The industry didn't think many people would be interested and didn't put on many flights.