Weather in Puerto Rico Canaria in Sept

Sarah

Cant believe my luck but i have managed to book a holiday in Puerto Rico for the last two weeks in Sept! I know that the Canaries are close to the equator so therefore get hot and sunny weather all year really...or so im told! Can anyone clarify if the weather is hot and sunny in Sept from being there. Have tried looking up weather climates but the general temp is around 25C and they are never right in my experiance! Thanks a mill in advance!!

Been in Gran canaria regularly over the years at different times of the year. Generally September is very good, almost like summer months but not as hot. The weather tapers off to a bottom point around xmass, but even then you can get temps of low 20's. Even if high 20's in sept (which it might be), being on the atlantic there is virtually no humidity, so its very nice outside of peak hours (12 -3), cool evenings and no mosquitoes as its basically a volcanic rock!
Porto Rico is a man made resort, most people like it a lot, but its not my preference. Plenty of eateries and bars etc and nice beach. 40mins bus ride to Playa des Ingles if you want some diversion.
Enjoy.