Weather in Algarve early Oct

Yes it can be lovely, their weather this year has been very good, my mum was there last oct & nov and had lovely weather, i am going over mid oct this year and hope to get the same, it is always 10deg warmer then Ireland, even in Jan, but i find the evenings always get chilly even in the summer.

I have been there a number of times in October and have always had lovely weather. It can be cold in the evenings and you could be unlucky and get some rain. But overall it is very pleasant at this time of year.

I can only go by my experience and have been visiting the algarve for the last couple of years, I was sitting on the beach last year in Feb but it was wet and dull in April, you cannot predict weather anymore, and the portugese last year said it was one of the wettest years they had in a long time, this year it has been more settled and very warm, therefore that is why i am going to chance oct, I use a very good weather website for portugal its www.wunderground.com type in Faro Portugal and it gives a very goo 10 day forcast

Back