Weather compensator stat for ufh?

BusyBusy

Hi,
I have installed underfloor heating and have been provided with stats for each room from that supplier.

I am getting a heat pump from a different supplier and have been advised that I dont need any stats in my kitchen/dining, living room, bathroom etc as the temperature in these rooms will be run off a weather compensator stat.

The logic seemingly is that it will be hard to control different temperatures for different rooms if I will be in and out of the rooms often, and the open doors will allow the heat to escape down to the comparatively colder bedrooms.

The set temperature difference between the rooms wont be very large, and I dont like the idea of never having control over individual rooms.

I understand the benefits of using a weather compensator, I dont understand the justification in not putting thermostats in 4 rooms.
Any thoughts/comments/advice welcome.

We plan to put in weather compensating controls which does remove the room stats but you can still control the temp of the room from the manifold by adjusting the flow to that individual room, each room will have a adjustable valve on the manifold..maybe this is the same on your manifold?