We will rock you?

Brian4B

Anybody attended Ben Elton's show/musical We will rock you?
(Will be in London shortly and wondering what to do on Sat. night!!!)

No, but I saw another show of his in the West End a few years ago, was it called Popcorn? Great night out.

to seeit bout a year ago with my girlfriend. im not really one for shows but i have to say it was a great show, really enjoyed it. def worth going to see especially if you like queen music. think it was at tottenham court road and it was right beside the tube so real easy to get to

I'll probably go see it anyway unless i get romantic and hit the phantom or even les mis.
I see on the website, if there's a full house there is standing room. Initially I thought this would be just like a gig, so we could rock&roll near the stage, but I guess it's just the usual deal???

Make sure you look at prices - we were over in London and a lot of the better know shows are v expensive - cheapest seats = Stg£25 ....any sort of decent seats were Stg£40..........so over €100 for 2 people.....

We went for a cheaper show, paid £12.50 each and it was great

Thanks for that; saw Lion King in NY 2 years ago, so will give it a miss.
Yes, unfortunately the "good/hit" shows can be expensive , especially with exchange rates & levies; also huge expense involved with production.

Go to see Ducktastic. Very funny. It involves a duck, and 2 magicians trying to make the bigtime.You should be able to get reasonably cheap tickets for it.