we sud be there

G

Guest127

so the frenchies are in the final. we sud be there . we had the group sown up and threw it away. and as for Zinho, he could irrigate an desert on tonight's performance. has he a tap somewhere on his head?

Shoulda woulda coulda... I'm so sick of hearing people say we could be in the World Cup final . We couldn't even qualify never mind make it to the final

on a par with hal? maybe I should retire when I am level.

cuchulainn said:
and as for Zinho, he could irrigate an desert on tonight's performance. has he a tap somewhere on his head?
Judging by tonight's performance he doesn't have a brain in it anyway! Still have fond memories of him playing (twice) for Bordeaux against Bohs...

I would pay money to find out what was said to Zidane to cause him to do that,it must have been something personal but Zidane should have been above it,in the heat of the moment who knows...as the best player of his generation it was a sad way to bow out.......

Maybe Materazzi asked him if he had a tap somewhere in his head or something?

While we're at it - terrible game and, overall, a poor competition in my opinion.

How can the tournament be declared a success when the 'de best fans in de wurrild' weren't there .